- The Impact VC-500WL 3-500Ws Monolight with Transmitter Kit is built around 3 enhanced, redesigned VC-500WL flash heads. Each head comes with a reflector, flashtube, 250W modeling lamp, power cable, sync cord and a 9.4' air-cushioned light stand. The included 16-channel, 4-group radio transmitter triggers the head's built-in receivers from up to 328' away. Three white umbrellas with black backing, a 24 x 36" softbox with silver interior and speedring and a wheeled case are also included.
The VC-500WL 500Ws monolights have full to 1/32 power range adjustable over 6 stops in 1/10 stop increments, very fast recycling time (1.5 seconds @ full power) and Proportional, Independent and Off settings for the 250W modeling light. Flash durations as short as 1/1200 sec. freeze action with moving subjects while the VC-500WL's 5,600K color temperature remains constant within +/- 100K regardless of power setting.
You can freely mix and match your remote flash units with the VC-500WL. The flash's 7 optical slave modes allow it to interface with an on-camera TTL flashes, triggering with up to 5 pre-flashes when needed. The VC-500WL's Time Frame and Block Time functions enlarge the unit's circle of compatibility with the many brands available by effectively adapting for the differences in their pre-flash durations.
A number of systems are employed to increase the VC-500WL's longevity and ensure safety. The fan-cooled housing with adaptive thermal control protects the flash heads CMOS circuitry and the user-replaceable modeling lamp and flash tube.
- Fast Recycle Time and Flash DurationLightning-fast 1.5 second recycle time enables you to rapidly fire the flash to capture the perfect shot every time. And with a flash duration of 1/800 at 500 w/s, users can confidently add this kit to their lighting setup.
- 2.4GHz Wireless Radio TriggeringUsing the integrated receiver and kit-included transmitter, trigger the VC-500WL from up to 328' (100 m) away. When partnered with the matching transmitter, the user can trigger or adjust the monolight’s light output from a distance of up to 328’ (100 m).
- Groups and ChannelsThe monolight's integrated wireless 16-channel and 4 group functions arrange and digitally organize each of the remote devices as needed, making it perfect for event and studio photography.
- 7 Optical Slave FunctionsWirelessly trigger other remote TTL-enabled flash units with the VC-500WL's 7 optical slave modes. Set the monolight to fire up to 5 pre-flashes before the final flash.
- Compatible with Many Brands of FlashesTake advantage of the VC-500WL's Block Time and Time Frame functions, which allow the user to utilize nearly any brand of hot shoe flash. The monolight can be easily adjusted to compensate for the difference in pre-flash durations.
- User ReplaceableEasy replacement and installation of the monolight's flashtube and modeling light makes this unit ideal for on-the-go tube swapping.
- Keep it CoolThe VC-500WL is equipped with adaptive thermal control, cool-running CMOS components, and a durable aluminum and polymer housing, protecting the monolight from overheating.
SSC (Soft Start Circuitry)
Settings: Proportional, Independent, Off
Included 16-channel 2.4 GHz wireless transmitter (CR2032 3 V battery)
Sync cable, test button, slave sensor with red eye feature
Length: 11' (3.35 m)
VC-500WL 3-500Ws Monolight with Transmitter Kit
- VC-500WL Monolights
- Modeling Lights
- AC Power Cords
- Air-Cushioned Kit Light Stands with Removable Studs (9.4')
- White Reflective Umbrella with Permanent Black Backing
- Radio Transmitter VC-500WLXMT (16-channel, 4-group)
- Softbox with Speedring (24 x 36")
- Mono to PC Sync Cord