- The Impact Digital Monolight 300W/s (120VAC) as part of the VSD Series of monolights is proof that a 300 watt/second monolight does not need to be expensive. The VSD300 provides enough stored power to easily light a portrait or small still-life setup. It has features found on monolights that cost twice as much.
This monolight has a digital readout coupled with its four-stop power variator. It accepts S-type monolight reflectors and head accessories. The VSD300 has cushioned touch-pad function control buttons. Power is adjustable in 1/10 stop increments, from full to 1/8 power. Its model light intensity may be controlled coupled to, or independent from the strobe power levels you select.
The VSD300 is available as part of several complete lighting kits. A slightly more powerful version of this light is the VSD400.
- This monolight has a limited auto-dump feature, which automatically fires the strobe when you reset to a lower power level.
- Built-in optical slave sees the light from other flashes, and fires this monolight automatically.
- A Sync Cord with miniplug to PC connection is included.
- Its recycle beep tone may be switched on or off.
1/1800s @ lowest power
Digital Monolight 300Ws
- Flashtube (FT300)
- 100W Modeling Light
- 7" Grid Reflector
- Mini to PC Sync Cord
- Spare Fuse
- One Year Manufacturer's Warranty